IPL Spot Fixing: Charges against Sreesanth, Chandila, Chavan and others dropped

All the 36 cricketers along with Indian cricketer S Sreesanth were discharged today in the IPL-6 Spot Fixing case by Delhi Court.

Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were also discharged in the case.

The names of Underworld don Dowood Abrahm and his aide Shakeel were also in the list.

This has been a geat set back for Delhi police who investigated the case. The players arrested by the Delhi police in May 2013 were given the bail due to the lack of evidence.

Talking to PTI, Sreesanth said," Its is easy to dream to play for India. I am only 32. I have faced many difficulties. I thank all the people who supported me and my well wishers all over the world. I will try to resume my training soon. I want to play cricket. "

IPL Spot Fixing: Charges against Sreesanth, Chandila, Chavan and others dropped IPL Spot Fixing: Charges against Sreesanth, Chandila, Chavan and others dropped Reviewed by Unknown on 06:22:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.