Nathan Lyon became Australia's most successful offspinner

Nathan Lyon has now become the most successful off-spinner in tests for Australia as the visitors took  the control over the second test match against West Indies.

Lyon who was playing in his 41st test match has now took 142 wickets after removing Craigg Braithwaite and he overtook Huge Tumbler after taking that wicket.

With this, Lyon has broken 111 years old record of taking 141 wickets in test cricket by Huge Tumbler of Australia.

"I am pretty proud. It's a big moment, " Lyon said.

"I am not worried about personal numbers. As I always say, I'll look back at these things at the end of my career and have a beer over that. Its a big record to break," he added.

Nathan Lyon became Australia's most successful offspinner  Nathan Lyon became Australia's most successful offspinner Reviewed by Unknown on 13:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.